12907 57 St NW, Edmonton
Salary: $17.50 /hour
Capital Fine Meats is currently seeking an experienced, dedicated sanitation lead hand to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- A professional who oversees all initiatives related to food safety during Sanitation activities.
- Coordinating and participating in all cleaning and sanitizing procedures with sanitation employees.
- To ensure that the facility is in compliance to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency Food Safety Enhancement Program requirements.
- To enforce the Capital Fine Meats sanitation policies and procedures surrounding the food safety and hygiene during sanitation.
- To examine all manufacturing equipment to ensure that it meets all Capital Packers Inc. standards for effective sanitation.
- In case of deviation, develops a plan to correct the situation.
- To consults with management to address compliance issues and make recommendations to improve sanitation processes.
- To keep records of all sanitation-related activities and issues, such as inspections, deviations and corrective actions.
- Overtime, weekends and non-traditional hours may be required, however, under special circumstances.
- Supervise sanitation employees and assign additional tasks where necessary.
- Previous experience in Sanitation area will be an asset.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Report to Quality Assurance Manager/ Supervisor.
Permanent full-time working 40 hours per week with occasional overtime.
Shift time: 4:00am (Pre Ops) – 12:30pm
Benefits: Eligible after 3 months probationary period