Salary: $15.50 /hour
Capital Fine Meats is a family owned and operated business in Edmonton, Alberta since 1929. We pride ourselves on providing fresh, high quality meats across Western Canada.
We are currently seeking a General Labourer for our Kitchen Department.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assemble and disassemble equipment
- Operate food processing machines (Grinder, stuffer, vacuum packing machines, metal detectors, conveyors, and motorized material transfer equipment)
- Read and follow production schedules
- Logging quality control records/reports
- Cleaning/sanitation of operating equipment and materials
Other Information and requirements:
- Must be physically fit (able to lift up to 50lbs) and able to withstand long periods in cool/refrigerated environments
- Detailed attention to sanitary policies and procedures is crucial in this position
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Shift Time: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Position: Full time Permanent (40 hrs per week, overtime if desired)
Probationary Period: 3 months
Benefits: Full benefits package available after successful completion of probationary period
Previous Industrial Meat Packing Plant experience is preferred, but willing to train the right individual.