Salary: $15.25 to $16.25 /hour
Capital Fine Meats is a family owned and operated business in Edmonton, Alberta since 1929. We pride ourselves on providing fresh, high quality meats across Western Canada.
We are currently seeking a Production Worker in our Kitchen Department to operate our Stuffer.
Experience in food manufacturing plant is considered an asset, but willing to train the right individual. Must be available to work Monday – Friday (40/hrs per week). Occasional overtime may be required pending daily production schedules.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily operation of stuffing equipment using preset product programming
- Some assembly, disassembly of equipment
- Formulate sausages and ensure correct casings are being used
- Tie and hang finished product from production line
- Inspect ingredients, preparation requirements, and final product before being sent to industrial hangers and smokehouses
- Verify recipe documentation and ensure product and allergen labels are correct
- Troubleshoot mechanical defects in production equipment, liaison between supervisor and maintenance team for change-overs or servicing
- Enforce and maintain all sanitation and safe work practises
- Help maximize production flow efficiencies while minimizing downtime
- Ability to lift 25kg-30kg
- General labourer duties as required by Management
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted/free food
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Casual dress