Capital Fine Meats is a family owned and operated business in Edmonton, Alberta since 1929. We pride ourselves on providing fresh, high quality meats across Western Canada.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our sales team at Capital Fine Meats. As Account Manager, you will report directly to the Sales Manager and assist with overseeing accounts in both the Retail and Food Service divisions. Your objective will be to maintain and improve customer relations, grow existing accounts, and establish new clientele.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being the primary point of contact for your accounts and building long-term relationships with customers.
- Provide thorough and timely assistance to customers through email, phone, and in person meetings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of products while reacting to trends in a timely manner.
- Responsible for working with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between customers and internal teams at Capital Fine Meats.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of proven account management experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Canada to customer headquarters as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with creating and analyze sales reports & data.
- Experience in creating and presenting sales presentations.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Relevant secondary education is an asset.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Keen attention to detail.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Excellent listening, communicating, & negotiating skills.
- Excellent writing, language, & presentation skills.
- Strong organization & time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour.
Hours:40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary to be negotiated
Benefits: Full benefits package available after successful completion of probationary period (3 months)