Salary: $16.00 /hour
Capital Fine Meats is a family owned and operated business in Edmonton, Alberta since 1929. We pride ourselves on providing fresh, high quality meats across Western Canada.
We are currently seeking a Sanitation Technician (NIGHT SHIFT) to join our team!
This position reports to the Sanitation Supervisor and has responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned departments as per HASAP and CFIA standards.
- Cleaning of operating equipment, floors, walls, ceilings using power hose.
- Ability to withstand long hours of moderately to very strenuous work in some refrigerated temperatures.
- Detailed attention to sanitary procedures and practices to prevent contamination is crucial.
- Candidate must be physically fit, and able to lift up to 50lbs.
Additionally, sanitation workers must take responsibility and follow clear rules and organized methods when performing all tasks to ensure theirs and their co-workers’ safety.
- This position has an immediate start date with a probationary period of 3 months. Capital Fine Meats offers a benefits package upon satisfactory completion of probationary period.
- Candidate MUST be able to work night shift and have reliable transportation to accommodate shift time.
- Experience in industrial sanitation or meat processing facility is considered an asset.
SHIFT: 5:30PM to 2:00AM