Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss the broccoli and potatoes with olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning. Spread on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes while you prep the chicken..
- Lay the chicken thighs flat on a cutting board. Place the Gouda cheese cubes in the center of each chicken thigh.
- Roll the chicken thighs over the cheese and secure with toothpicks or skewers.
- Wrap each chicken thigh with 2-3 slices of Capital Thick Cut Bacon. Secure with toothpicks or skewers.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon-wrapped chicken thighs and cook until browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Maple syrup, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, and white wine vinegar.
- Brush the sauce over the bacon-wrapped chicken thighs while still on the hot pan to caramelize the glaze.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to the baking dish with the vegetables and bake for another 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken thighs rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the chicken thighs with the roasted vegetables on the side. Enjoy!
Note: Be sure to remove the toothpicks or skewers before serving.