- Bring a pot of Beef & Chicken Stock to a light boil.
- Add chopped Carrot, Green Onion, and Asparagus, and Fresh Parsley to the broth. Let this simmer for at least 30 minutes or until the veggies are softened.
- In a pan, melt a tablespoon of butter and a splash of Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Add in your desired amount of Italian Meatballs (see Mariano’s Spaghetti & Meatball recipe for details on how to make meatballs!) and sear them. Halfway through cooking, add a splash of dry white wine (Mariano likes to use Chardonnay). Set aside.
- Before adding the pasta, check the broth for seasoning. Add Salt, Pepper & or Vegeta to taste (remember, Vegeta contains salt so be careful not to over-season your soup!) and then add your chosen pasta to the soup.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1-3 Large Eggs together with a crack of black pepper, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of grated cheese to taste.
- When the pasta is cooked to your liking, slowly add the scrambled egg mixture to the soup, while stirring the soup constantly. The eggs will cook with the heat of the broth and create hundreds of little “egg noodles” in your soup.
- Pour the soup into a serving bowl, and add your seared meatballs. Top with grated cheese to taste.
** Note: If you prefer not to include eggs in your soup, feel free to skip steps 5 & 6 **